Si topeng cokelat itu manusia yang bertopengkan wajah sendiri

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Being in love?


I've already forgotten how it feels like to be in love.

To be genuinely happy just to see a smile.
To talk for hours almost every night and see each other every single day.
To think about one person more than any other thing in the world.
To be pathetic just so that the person you love will finally come back.
To be able to sacrifice anything and only requesting loyalty in return.

I can only remember the images of it,as a motion picture flashing in my head. No emotions.

And today, I keep wondering. What's actually possessing those lovers out there to do what they do? Is it this weird thing called love that's causing a lot of crying?

Open relationships are ridiculous. You can't have a relationship without commitment?


Ok,dah merapu. Haih.

I despise myself in those pathetic images. But all of that has made me as who I am now.

One of my most favorite catchy line is:

"I can live without you,but I'll be miserable at best."

Interesting. =)
Of course we can live.

Ok. What I'm trying to say is.. I also want to be embraced by the wonderful feeling of love again.

But I'll wait. Wait for the right one to come at the right time. Yes, he'll come.
All good things come to those who wait,right?
So,there's no rush.

And when he finally comes,it won't be perfect,I know. But I'll take it.

If I'm destined to not be able to marry in this life, I'll hold on to the promises of the Creator and hope for it in the everlasting paradise,insyaAllah.

Love is beautiful. But relationships may not be as much.

There's no love story in the world that ends with a 'happily ever after'..
It all ends with a 'nice while it last'.










No comments:

Post a Comment